The campervan is one's escape to the Gipsies' way of life, the time of a holiday, when you turn your car into your house. We got ours on 19 December (2019): a Volkswagen T6. It is great despite having caused us plenty of problems initially due to the poor job of the company which converted it—Starlight Campers—due to insufficient expertise with things that they don't do routinely, as is documented in this page. We had professionals fix it and now it's working great.
Es un coche-casita... Las furgonetas campers 
- Our inaugural campervanning trip: Spain-France, Christmas 2018.
- Our 2nd campervanning trip: Eastern Spain, Easter 2019.
With campercita (trips including at least a night):
- Wolverhampton-Issoire (December 2019).
- Issoire-Madrid (January 2020).
- Madrid-Wolverhampton (January 2020).
- Staffordshire — Cannock chase, Shugborough, Sudbury, Uttoxeter... (January 2020).
- Ashby de la Zouche, Grantham & Woolsthorpe Manor (January 2020).
- Clent hills, Hanbury Hall & Himley park (February 2020).
- Shropshire: Wroxeter, Church Stretton, Caer Caradoc (February/March 2020).
- Sunnycroft & Lilleshall (March 2020).
- Puerto de la Quesera (July 200).
- Pueblos negros (July 2020).
- Zamora (July 2020).
- Vegacervera, Medina de Rioseco & Portillo (August 2020).
- Sierra del Segura (August 2020).
- Madrid-Issoire (July 2021).
- Issoire-Los Tornos (July 2021).
- MOT trip through Salibury, Bath & Bristol (Easter 2022).
- First night in la Pedriza (April-May 2022).
- Entrepeñas (May 2022).
- Puerto de Canencias (May 2022).
- Puente de los pollos (Mays 2022).
- Hans Fisher trip from Tres-Cantos to Munich by Issoire (June 2022).
Mini-trips (without a night):
- Saint-Floret, on 25 December (2019).
- Grottes de Perrier et Montaigut-le-Blanc, on 28 December ( 2019).
- Murol and Lac Chambon, on 29 December (2019).
Monday school (less than 2 hours to destination)
- Shropshire Hills (~1h)
- Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden (~1h)
- Cotswolds AONB (~1h40)
- Leicester (~1h40)
- Derby (~1h10)
- Notthingham (~1h40)
- Gloucester (~1h30)
- Abergele/Rhyle (~2h)
- Snowdownia (~2h)
3 days longer stretchs (less than 3h)
- Bath (~2h30)
- North York moors (~3h)
- Bridlington (Flamborough Headland Heritage Coast)
- Boscobel house and the Royal Oak + White ladies priory
Week-end (one-night, less than 2 hours)
- Hoces del Río Riaza Natural Reserve.
- Chorrera de los Litueros - Las tres provincias.
- Minas de plata de Horcajuelo
- Castillo de Belimbre. 
Week-end (two-nights, less than 3 hours)
- Tablas de Daimiel.
- Far West Bilbilitano.
- Castillo de Peñas Negras .
Long Week-end (two-nights, Leaving early Friday, less than 4 hours)
- Alcala del Jucar.
- Alto de la Mesa .
Should we get ours? (we did)
Benivan las hacen a la mitad del precio de VW: http://www.benimar.com.es/autocaravanas/benivan_101-199
En Madrid: ROULOT Avda. de San Martín de Valdeiglesias, km 2.2 28922 Alcorcón (MADRID) (+34) 916 11 10 03 firstname.lastname@example.org (he preguntado)
La tienen en https://www.autocaravanasnorte.com/furgonetas-camper/camper-nueva/benimar-benivan-101/ (he preguntado)
- Nissan Primastar
- Volkswagen Transporter t5, t6…)
- Mercedes Vito
Mini o medianas
Modelos de micro camper
Venta en Madrid
For the UK
- The Park4Night app is really handy to have on your phone so you can find sites while already on the move.
- Searchforsites is the web-based alternative, set up in the UK and covering Western Europe. It doesn’t have quite as many sites but it does have good functionality and is good for advance planning.
- https://www.quirkycampers.co.uk/campervan-campsites/ for more tips.