You can also browse our news archives if you're interested in old news as well as new news.
Past and future:
- (8 April): Blanca Silva Fernández starts her Ph. D. in our group.
- (5 April): Two-photon spectra of quantum emitters New J. Phys. 15 033036 (2013), Alejandro González-Tudela et al., is published along with its video abstract.
- (24-27 March): We participate to the 3rd MIFP March Meeting in Rome (Italy) with two talks.
- (22 January): Ph. D thesis defense of Alejandro González-Tudela, Dynamics of open quantum systems: excitons, cavities and surface plasmons, 15:30, Sala de Grados (Modulo 8), Facultad de Ciencias.
- (21 December ): We offer a Ph. D theory position funded by the EU to work with us at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Read here and contact Fabrice.
- (21 January): My paper "Distilling one, two and entangled pairs of photons from a quantum dot with cavity QED effects and spectral filtering" (arXiv:1210.5272) is accepted in New J. Phys., to be part of the focus issue "Cavity and Circuit Quantum Electrodynamics in Solids".
- (18 March): I give a talk at the DPG-Frühjahrstagung in Hannover (Germany), titled Two-photon spectra.
- (6 May): I am awarded a RyC fellowship.
- (20 January) I start my Complex analysis course at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- (22 January) I am the secretary in Alejandro's Ph. D Jury.
- (15 February) I give a talk in the Programa de la Jornada de Divulgación de la Investigación of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid on light-matter coupling, aimed at the public at large. All details here.
- (15 May) Lorenzo Dominici reporting on quantum backjets at the CLEO in Munich .
It's happening right now (on twitter):