You can also browse our news archives if you're interested in old news as well as new news.
Past and future:
- (15-23 September) We give invited lectures at the International School of Nanophotonics and Photovoltaics in Cefalu, Sicily.
- (28 July) After a 207 days break (6 months and 26 days), we become the owners of Mayorcita.
- (13-17 July) We attend the Third International Conference on Quantum Technologies organised by the Russian Quantum Center in Moscow. We present several posters with Blanca, Carlos, Camilo and David.
- (17 June): Enhanced two-photon emission from a dressed biexciton, a new mechanism for pure & intense two-photon emission, is released on the arXiv.
- (8 June): Our paper Coherent Generation of Nonclassical Light on Chip via Detuned Photon Blockade by Kai Müller et al. is published in Phys. Rev. Lett. (114:233601, 2015).
- (28 May): Exciting polaritons with quantum light, introducing a new paradigm of excitation of polaritons: read more to see pure steady quantum states and know about our Mollow spectroscopy technique.
- (6 April): Our paper Optimization of photon correlations by frequency filtering by Alejandro Gonzalez Tudela and ourselves is published in Phys. Rev. A (91:043807, 2015).
- (3 January): ¡Julia is born!
- (25 Sep) I hold a stand at the "Noche Europea de los Investigadores" in Madrid. It was very successful!
- (2 July) I am the president of the committee in the PhD viva of Joaquín Ruiz-Rivas Onsés at the Universidad de Valencia.
- (20 Jan) I give an invited talk at the Kickoff meeting of the MajuLab at the CQT in Singapore.
- (1 Oct) I give an invited talk at the BuildMoNa's Minisymposium "Quantum Coherent Structures" in Leipzig, titled: "Superconductivity: the sandwich mechanism".
From Fabrice's twitter feed:
On this website
Noteworthy changes or novelties are listed below:
- United Kingtom . . 1444B (New) . . Neither England nor Great Britain. by Fabrice at 16:59 on 21 May 2017.
- Wolverhampton . . 1222B (New) . . Where we live. by Fabrice at 16:16 on 21 May 2017.
- Blog:Fabrice/My May (2017) reading list: on political turmoil . . 7177B (New) . . My May reading list (although there's little left of may). by Fabrice at 11:40 on 21 May 2017.
- Virgil Gheorghiu . . 1890B (New) . . The author of Ora 25 now has his own page as we refer to him so often and will need to study the rest of his work. by Fabrice at 10:42 on 21 May 2017.
- Blog:Fabrice/On the coming French 2017 presidential election . . 6243B (New) . . On fascism getting to France. It does. by Fabrice at 11:28 on 5 May 2017.
- Julia's drawings . . 255B (New) . . Check Julia's collection of drawings! by Fabrice at 18:34 on 30 April 2017.
- Fabrice's CV . . 25340B (+245B) . . New entry in Media Coverage by Fabrice at 16:05 on 28 March 2017.
- Blog:Hacks/Removing trailing spaces for makeindex . . 2231B (+66B) . . New blog post (for TeXnicians) by Fabrice at 20:30 on 24 March 2017.
- Wales . . 164B (+137B) . . No photos yet (but a joke) -- we'll visit Snowdonia and Anglesey. by Fabrice at 22:21 on 16 March 2017.
- Blunders . . 8857B (+1663B) . . New blunder. by Fabrice at 15:09 on 10 March 2017.
More newsfeeds from Laussy.org