You will find various blogs on our web:
In other languages:
- (26 Sep 19:02:28) Klaus Mäkelä directing the Leningrader is really something... You can feel the trap closing in on the invaders. A b… https://t.co/KhxQ9aR0ju
- (25 Sep 12:20:30) @LazarusAlon @MakiePlots @JuliaLanguage right, sorry, didn't see your mention of this throughout the cloud of tags.
- (25 Sep 11:40:51) @LazarusAlon @MakiePlots @JuliaLanguage Very nice but many arrowheads do not point in the good direction.
- (25 Sep 08:39:36) @david__co @AntnSo Fascism is a word too recent for some evil that has been with humanity forever.
- (24 Sep 21:04:25) How can we let this happen? What could be done here? I don't feel filming it or tweeting about it is anywhere close… https://t.co/zx6gEjybyh
- (24 Sep 11:35:09) @GiNo_2019_nCoV @pierrejovanovic Il pourrait aussi la violer sur le coin de la table, il manque plus que ça.
- (23 Sep 22:25:02) A simple but powerful idea to let us sleep as Australia falls into dictatorship.
- (22 Sep 17:14:11) @DLViguier Laquelle?
- (21 Sep 18:02:38) Be there or be square. https://t.co/XNbOkdWujw
- (20 Sep 07:24:55) @GlazovMikhail Kuindzhi!
- (19 Sep 20:01:48) @GlazovMikhail I also agree with all that, I'm not saying insults are okay, I'm saying that censorship is never a s… https://t.co/1ohNxDm5UP
- (18 Sep 13:46:03) @GlazovMikhail Why is it possible publicly, which has even more impact, but not privately? Is the problem anonymity… https://t.co/wdWeN5DlZK
- (18 Sep 12:36:26) @HaloedPayload There's been times when it was better than others, call the maximum "golden" and that's good enough… https://t.co/84NqNxoThS
- (18 Sep 12:32:41) @HaloedPayload Secrecy is a form of censorship, but temporary. I want it to be known who are the referees, when the… https://t.co/Pb2dtdYggE
- (18 Sep 12:12:35) @HaloedPayload But isn't censorship the opposite of transparency?
(get more of these...)
Under the hood
Our blogs on this website are powered by MediaWiki's extension WikiLog from Juliano F. Ravasi. The rationale for this choice can be read in our first blog entry under that approach: Blog:Fabrice/The Bliki way.
Previously we were using WordPress, which is a nice piece of software but didn't match our purposes the best.
Blogs we like
of interesting people