You can also check out our news in Fabrice’s blog or browse our news archives.
Past and future.
- (9-10 May) We participate in the International Conference "Quantum Technology" at the Deutsches Museum in Munich.
- (19 April) Climbing the Jaynes-Cummings ladder by photon counting on arXiv (1104.3564).
- (4-8 April) We participate in the PLMCN11 conference in Berlin with two talks.
- (16-20 March) We participate in the MIFP March Meeting in Rome with two talks.
- (1 August) I start the Humboldt Fellowship.
- (6 June-29 July) I do intensive German course supported by my Humboldt Fellowship
- (15 May) Concert with my choir Vokal Total.
- (23 March) End of my Newton International Fellowship.
- (15 March) I am awarded an Alexander Humboldt Fellowship to work in the group of Prof. Michael Hartmann in Munich.
Nothing new under the sun.
It's happening right now (on twitter
<twitterfeed nb=5 id="90464892"></twitterfeed>